Let’s get straight to the point. The Sy-Klone systems ‘point loads’ the air filter.
Why does this matter? Longer filter life.
Traditional pressurisers use a vacuum to pull air through a filter, resulting in an accumulation of dust and debris at the strongest vacuum point that increases restriction and reduces filter life. Also, the vacuum power causes particles to collide harshly into the filter media, lodging into the filter and permanently damaging the media, reducing the filter’s efficiency at stopping future dust and debris.
RESPA-CF2 instead uses a fan to control airflow through the system. After ejecting the largest dust and debris, the RESPA ‘point loads’ the air filter, gently landing the smallest particles on top of the filter in an even pattern. This layer of fine dust then falls off the filter face – or self-cleans – through normal operating activities such as machine vibration and back pressure caused when the cab door shuts. This results in less dust in the cab, less dust build-up on the evaporator core, and better performance between service intervals.
Longer filter life, better protection for operators, more uptime for the machine. That’s the point.
That’s the Sy-Klone difference.
Additional Benefits of Sy-Klone Cabin Air Filtration Systems – Respa
- One system interchangeable with multiple filters
- Change filters to suit contaminant on site without changing system
- Tough rugged design to suit Australia’s harsh conditions and sites
- Meets the proposed Standard of ISO23875 (due for release first quarter 2021)
- Powered Pre-cleaner removes 90+% of dust before it reaches the filter
- Extends the life of the filter
- Only clean air is delivered to HVAC system, reducing expensive repairs.
- Standard and Extended Length systems available (Up to 500-1000 hours)
- Corrosion resistant fan blades
- CF2 has multiple outlet rotation positions, every 10 degrees (3 & 4inch outlets)
- Provides sufficient fresh air intake & exchange to maintain CO2 levels with sealed cab
- Continuously monitors pressurisation and built-in alarm and remote monitoring, alerts the operator when pressurisation levels go outside of the allowable threshold while maintaining uninterrupted HVAC performance
- Recirculation system supports recirculation efficiency and decay rate time
- Sy-Klone team is the leading working group currently piloting ISO 23875 installations in Canada.
- Holistic solutions for cabin, recirculation and engine filtration
For more information and the right advice, contact the experts at Lyons Air-Conditioning and Filtration Services on (08) 9259 7777 or email email@example.com